THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website and mobile application provided by IP Medvedev Yaroslav Mikhailovich (TakeAround.me referred to as "Website and Application") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this Website and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").Definitions
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to TakeAround.me.
“User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the and mobile application for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website and mobile application.
”Website and mobile application” shall mean and include Takearound.me and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.Assent & Acceptance
- YOUR OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU; AND
- A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU PURSUE CLAIMS OR SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN AS A PARTICIPANT IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
Consequences of Non-Compliance
Your failure to comply with the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your account and/or access to the Services and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.Service
The Services constitute a technology platform that enables users of Takearound.me mobile applications or websites provided as part of the Services (each, an “Application”) to arrange and schedule transportation to travel and explore the places, with independent third-party providers of such services, including independent third-party transportation providers and independent third-party logistics providers under agreement with Takearound.me or certain of Takearound.me affiliates (“Third Party Providers”). Unless otherwise agreed by Takearound.me in a separate written agreement with you, the Services are made available solely for your personal, noncommercial use. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TAKEAROUND.ME DOES NOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION OR FUNCTION AS A TRANSPORTATION CARRIER AND THAT ALL SUCH TRANSPORTATION OR LOGISTICS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY INDEPENDENT THIRD-PARTY CONTRACTORS WHO ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY TAKEAROUND.ME OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.
Materials posted on the Takearound.me APP are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Takearound.me APP, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update the Takearound.me APP regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Takearound.me APP and the Services or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on the Takearound.me APP or the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER TAKEAROUND.ME NOR ITS AFFILIATES PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION, GOODS OR LOGISTICS SERVICES OR FUNCTION AS A TRANSPORTATION, GOODS OR LOGISTICS CARRIER OR A TRANSPORTATION, GOODS OR LOGISTICS SERVICE PROVIDER, OR OWN ANY VEHICLES FOR TRANSPORTATION, GOODS OR LOGISTICS AND THAT ALL SUCH SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY INDEPENDENT THIRD-PARTY CONTRACTORS WHO ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY TAKEAROUND.ME OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.Age Restriction
- All the purchases from this website and mobile application shall be governed by our Terms of service.
- If you make an Order for buying any services from our website and mobile application at the time of order, while providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the details provided are true and accurate.
Any booking to purchase a service that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your order online or book a ride, we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
a) Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards.
- The price is €99 per half-day trip (4 hrs.) and €149 per full-day trip (8 hrs.) and is paid online in advance.
- The user must pay for the trip in advance in full on our website or in our app.
- The preliminary itinerary is created based on the information provided by the client; however, the route may be changed during the trip at the client's request. The client may also ask the driver to stop and wait for him/her and the driver will do so, but only within the time limit of the trip. The client pays for the time (currently we have two options - a half-day trip - 4 hours - and a full-day trip - 8 hours).
- The client can take up to 3 more people on a ride with him/her, but we need to know this in advance, when the order is placed, so we can pass this information to driver.
- The client needs to arrive at the pickup point on the agreed-upon time - the driver will wait for 1 hour, after this he/she has a right to leave, the trip will be considered as finished, and no refund will be provided.
- The free waiting period at the pickup point before the start of the trip is 15 minutes. After that the countdown of the trip time begins.
You will need to register on the site or on mobile application with information about yourself that is accurate, current, and complete. The password you provide should be kept secure and you must notify us of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email at email@example.com
- We may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- Your card or bank account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted, you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry or problem.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
- It is necessary for the client to change the date/time of the trip or cancel it, he/she needs to inform us about it 24 hours in advance (leave their contact information on our website again or contact us by email email@example.com) and we will return the money within 5 working days. Otherwise, we will have to cancel the trip without a refund.
License to Use Website and Mobile Application
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these Terms of service from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website and mobile application are licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the Terms of service of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
We may provide you with certain information because of your use of the Website and mobile application or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website and mobile application or Services ("Our Materials"). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and mobile application and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website and mobile application or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.User Accounts
To use most aspects of the platform, you must register for and maintain an active personal User account (“Account”). You must be at least 18 years of age to obtain an Account. Account registration requires you to submit to APP certain personal information, such as your name, mobile phone number, email address. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account information may result in your inability to access and use the platform, including your ability to request access to your personal information or to opt in or out of marketing preferences, or APP’s termination of this Agreement with you.
You agree to always maintain the security and secrecy of your Account username and password. You agree and understand that you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, even because of loss, damage, or theft of the device through which you access the platform.
Unless otherwise permitted by APP in writing, you may only possess one Account.User Obligations
As a user of the Website and mobile application or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and mobile application and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information or using the Website and mobile application or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.User Content
The website and mobile application permit you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website and mobile application, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial, or religious nature.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
- Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website and mobile application without advanced notice.
You agree not to use the Website and mobile application or Services for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website and mobile application or Services in any way that could damage the Website and mobile application, Services, or general business of takearound.me.
You further agree not to use the Website and mobile application or Services:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights.
- To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party.
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another.
- To perpetrate any fraud.
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material.
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group.
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
You agree that the Website and mobile application and all Services provided by us are the property of Takearound.me , including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
Reverse Engineering & Security
- To make the Website and mobile application and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website and mobile application ("Your Content"). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
- If you feel that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of our users, please contact us and let us know.
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website and mobile application or Services.
- Violate the security of the Website and mobile application or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website and mobile application or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.Exclusion of Liability
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user using the takearound.me Website and mobile application including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall TakeAround.me, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.Third-party Links & Content
We may occasionally post links to third-party website and mobile applications or other services. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused because of your use of any third-party services linked to or from Our Website and mobile application.Modification & Variation
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and mobile application and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning any use of this Website and mobile application. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website and mobile application.Service Interruptions
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website and mobile application to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website and mobile application may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused because of such downtime.Term, Termination & Suspension
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with Us, you may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.No Warranties
You agree that your use of the Website and mobile application and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website and mobile application or Services will meet your needs or that the Website and mobile application or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website and mobile application or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or because of the loss of your data from your use of the Website and mobile application or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.Limitation on Liability
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you because of your use of the Website and mobile application or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.General Provisons:
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: The terms herein will be governed by and construed by the laws of Russia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of Russia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website and mobile application.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights, and liabilities of takearound.me will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP, OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties because of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature, and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e., COVID-19.
8. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail. For any questions or concerns, please use the contact us form on the website and mobile application or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on January 12, 2022